Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be stated at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
If you submit information or register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number, etc.
- How we use your information
- We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails and/or text messages
- Find and prevent fraud
Data Retention and Logs
UHW follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit our website. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and other similar metrics. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
UHW does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information (“PII”) from children under the age of 16. Individuals who are age 16 or 17 are required to obtain consent from their parent or guardian before submitting information. Individuals who are age 15 and below are prohibited from submitting information. If you are a parent or guardian and think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, you may contact us and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.